Pull off the most sophisticated and daring robbery the city of Los Santos has ever seen in The Diamond Casino Heist – now available in GTA Online.
The Diamond Casino & Resort might be under the questionable management of the Duggans, the ruthless Texan petrochemical magnates who stole control from Tao Cheng and the Triads, but business is still booming.
Now it’s time to act on that cryptic text you received from Cheng Family Holdings. Georgina Cheng – VP of Cheng Holdings and the more poised and polished younger sister to party boy, Tao – is on a mission to hit the Duggans where it hurts most: by breaking into the Diamond’s highly secure vault and stealing everything in it.
With Georgina now calling the shots, and socially awkward criminal mastermind Lester Crest and his vast network of nefarious resources ready to assist, it’s time to take on an ambitious job where the security is state-of-the-art, the preparation options are near-limitless, and the take is off the charts.
Are you ready to carry out the ultimate heist? To plan a score this big you’ll need the right location, crew and gear. Fortunately for you, Lester has already sourced the perfect front. Meet up with Lester in Mirror Park, then tap into Maze Bank Foreclosures to acquire the new Arcade property.
Get the operation off the ground with a facelift by stocking it with some playable retro arcade cabinets and a little help from one of Lester’s family friends that’s looking to break into the ‘gaming’ industry. There are 12 new playable games, including:
- Badlands Revenge II: The peaceful frontier has been invaded by marauders, road agents, thieves, and revenue men. Use your weapons wisely to rid the prairie of the desperados and outlaws that threaten your very way of life.
- The Wizard’s Ruin: An evil wizard has kidnapped Grog and stolen him away to a terrifying fortress. Now Thog must fight through enchanted forests, ghastly swamps, labyrinths of decay and battle terrifying enemies to rescue his brother with only his mighty sword and magical engorging potions found along the way.
- Race and Chase – Street Legal: It’s a race across the heartland and through America’s densest metropolises in a flashy sports car. Crank up the tunes and blast past obstacles as you do your best to avoid pedestrians and hairy beasts on the highway.
- Race and Chase – Crotch Rockets: Soup up your superbike and rage havoc on the highway in this race against time through city and suburb while you steer clear of obstructions and avoid eating asphalt.
- Race and Chase – Get Truckin’: Rev up your truck and race at breakneck speeds across America as you and your canine companion avoid obstacles like slow drivers and the occasional wandering sasquatch to beat the clock and take home glory.
- Space Monkey 3: Bananas Gone Bad: The villainous Dr. Dank has hijacked all cargo spaceships from Ecuadorian 5 Quadrant and used his transmogrification ray to turn the bananas evil. What do you do when the only thing you ever loved turns against you? Now Space Monkey must fight the evil bananas and defeat Dr. Dank. The future of evolution hangs in the balance.
- Shiny Wasabi Kitty Claw: Princess Robot Bubblegum’s new bestie Shiny Wasabi Kitty brings her anime whimsy to the classic arcade claw machine where luck could grab you a fantastic prize.
- Nazar Speaks Fortune Teller: The timeless clairvoyant Madame Nazar masters the spiritual medium to read your future and fortune. Do great riches await? Is love just around the corner? Will the hands of fate send you to an early grave in a freak, easily avoidable accident? Find out now.
- The Love Professor: BFF or basically platonic, the Love Professor will diagnose you and a partner to determine if the diagnosis is divorce, getting flirty, friends with benefits or the kind of love you only hear about in hairband power ballads.
- Defender of the Faith (Degenatron classic): The classic arcade game that spawned many imitators of its novel and complex gameplay. Secure your immortality and place in the afterlife by saving the green dot with your fantastic flying red square.
- Monkey’s Paradise (Degenatron classic): This simian simulator took arcades by storm in the 80s. Swing from green dot to green dot with your red square monkey and show the world who is at the top of the food chain.
- Penetrator (Degenatron classic): In the deep dark reaches of space, an evil menace threatens earth. Smash the green dots inside the mysterious red square and save humanity.
Once your Arcade is up and running, the basement planning area below is where the real work begins. The Hideout houses three planning boards and provides a place to store sourced getaway vehicles and heist prep equipment, as well as areas to stage rehearsals to practice cracking vaults and hacking doors with your crew. Gathering intel and preparing comprehensive reconnaissance with your crew will be crucial. As you take on preparatory missions you’ll have the option to go the extra mile by documenting various entry points, destroying supply shipments and gathering intel on security systems from an old associate and former Casino employee, all of which will reward you with more routes, approaches and options like getaway decoys when it comes to the big show.
You also need to make sure you have the right people at your disposal. Through Lester’s nefarious network of contacts you can hire support team members: bringing on the right driver, gunman and hacker are key – for the right price you’ll be able to hire some serious experts depending on how well connected you already are.
The Diamond Casino Heist gives you three distinct approaches to initially choose from, with multiple ways to execute your chosen approach. Choose Silent & Sneaky to enter undetected and try to make off with the haul before they even know what hit them. Engage in deception by going The Big Con route and masquerading as maintenance staff, pest control or other contractors. Or opt to go in guns blazing with the Aggressive approach – just be prepared to be met with increased resistance.
For each approach, you’ll have a series of choices for how you want to complete every step of the Heist. And if at any time your attempts at stealth or subterfuge somehow fail, you will still be able to complete the mission by dealing with any changing scenarios and pushing through to the end with your last remaining lives.
Today’s update brings five new heist vehicles. Whether you prefer rolling high in luxury sports cars or going as low as you can go in a maxed-out hatchback, hit the streets in a diverse range of new vehicles, including five new Heist vehicles: the Karin Everon, Lampadati Komoda, Maxwell Asbo, Maxwell Vagrant and Vapid Retinue MKII. Plus, the latest luxury SUV from Übermacht, the Rebla GTS.
In addition, Warstock Cache & Carry’s commercial inventory gets a fleet of six vehicles, so if you enjoy living out your extravagant role-playing fantasies in a personal Fire Truck, Bugstars van or Gruppe Sechs Stockade – no judgement here.
While you’re roaming the streets preparing to take down the Diamond, tune into iFruit Radio as host Danny Brown and special guest, UK rapper and producer Skepta cherry-pick the hottest music from around the world for you, featuring features previously-unreleased songs from Baauer x Channel Tres ft Danny Brown, Denzel Curry & YBN Cordae, Pop Smoke and slowthai in addition to favorites from DaBaby, Megan Thee Stallion, Burna Boy, J Hus, Skepta, Travis Scott and more.
There’s an old saying that it’s not really paranoia if they are out to get you. Look out for government signal jammers and destroy each one to earn yourself a reward. Doing so will get an expert hacker on your side, which might just come in handy…
Meanwhile, the Daily Globe is urging residents to stay indoors as the mystery of the Los Santos Slasher remains unsolved. Reports claim the killer is carrying out their bloody murders with an antique Navy Revolver, but while some clues leading to the location of the murderer have come to light, both killer and weapon are yet to be found.
Rockstar Games Social Club members who have linked their accounts with Twitch Prime by Sunday, December 8th will be able to buy the Pixel Pete’s Arcade Property in Paleto Bay for free. Any Twitch Prime members in good standing who buy this specific property at full price will be given a 100% rebate within 72 hours after purchasing it. For more details, or to claim your Social Club x Twitch Prime benefits, visit the official Twitch Prime page.
Today’s update also includes a significant number of improvements and tweaks to Freemode in GTA Online – including fixes in response to your direct feedback – like reducing the frequency of phone calls and text messages received on your iFruit phone, limits on how often and quickly players can call out the Oppressor MKII or trigger Easy Way Out and much, much more.
Keep an eye on the Newswire for more information about GTA Online and futures updates from The Diamond Casino Heist coming soon.