Spread the love
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- When Steam detects a game file has been corrupted, it will now try to reuse as much of the corrupted file as possible to save bandwidth when downloading correct data for that file
- Fix bug causing slow reconnect to Steam after resuming from a system suspend
- Automatically install the audio drivers on Windows when streaming starts if needed, pass -skipstreamingdrivers on the command line to disable them
- Pipewire desktop capture available on Linux, launch Steam with the -pipewire command line option to enable
- Fixed Linux games seeing multiple controllers when Steam controller configuration support is enabled
- Fixed Linux clients not getting any controller input once streaming starts
- Fixed using multiple PS5 controllers connected via the Steam Link app
- Fix infinite retry loop for failed background file downloads
- Increased the allowed upload time to enable transferring large save game files for users who have limited upload bandwidth
- Reduced sizes of Vulkan pre-caching datasets by splitting and versioning them according to Proton versions and graphics driver capabilities. As a result, the datasets will start from scratch after updating.
- Add OS support for macOS 12 “Monterey”
- Fix browser user agent causing some web sites to misidentify Steam Overlay web browser