- Added a new game properties dialog, which replaces the old dialog for all Steam games.
- Fixed displaying the coming soon date for a pre-loaded game
- Added support for software calibration of the PS5 controller gyro
- Fix issue with Dpad emulation in games using the joyGetPosEx Windows API, ex: Shiren the Wanderer
- Fix Nintendo Switch origins in Steam Input API not reflecting the current Nintendo/Xbox layout setting
- Fixed an issue causing files to swap between users under separate Windows user IDs, and also with some file stored in paths with embedded 64-bit SteamIDs
- P2P connections now may attempt to negotiate a direct connection (punch NAT), if needed, to prevent connections from having very high latency. Added an option in the In-Game settings panel to control when your IP address is shared.
- Fix bug causing LAN server browser search to not show any servers
- Improved performance of processing incremental Vulkan shader database updates
- Fixed several issues around skipped Vulkan shader processing continuing in the background after a game has started
- Disabled shader processing on NVIDIA while driver issues are being looked into
- Fixed long delay in UI response when hot-plugging a controller
- Disabled “Enable GPU accelerated rendering in web views” and “Enable hardware video decoding” settings on Apple M1 devices due to poor HW-accelerated performance currently through Rosetta.
– Base Agility reduced by 4.
– Acorn Shot: Bonus damage reduced from 25/50/75/100 to 20/40/60/80.
– Acorn Shot: Bounce count reduced from 3/4/5/6 to 2/3/4/5
– Bushwhack: Cast range reduced from 1200 to 1000.
– Bushwhack: Radius reduced from 325 to 275.
– Level 20 talent changed from -5 Armor Corruption to -3 Armor Corruption.
– Fixed survival stats getting reported during demo playback
– Fixed response rules “campaign” criteria not recognizing DLC campaigns
– Enabled stats reporting for CS weapons
– Fixed some caption colors
– Updated Spanish translations
– Fixed talker typo
– Script Functions:
• “ForceVersusStart” to force start the versus round.
• “ForceSurvivalStart” to force start the survival round.
• “ForceScavengeStart” to force start the scavenge round.
• “QueueSpeak” (hEntity, szConcept, flDelay, szCriteria) to queue a speech concept
• “RushVictim” (hVictim, flRange ) to force all common zombies in range to rush the victim. If hVictim isn’t set, a random survivor will be chosen.
Donating weapons to a teammate in need? Today’s update includes some quality of life upgrades.
2021 Service Medal
When you reach Global General (Rank 40), you’ll have the option to reset your Profile Rank and earn (or upgrade) a Service Medal. After January 1, 2021 you’ll be able to receive the new 2021 Service Medal, an inspectable display item that will be visible wherever your avatar is shown.
Deep in the outlands, beyond the deserts of Nanarak and north of the coal fires of Krimwohl, a treacherous expanse of woodland awaits — where a stash of precious Aghanim’s shards has been discovered and a cunning new hero runs wild.
Head over to The Mistwoods Update page to learn all about this new warrior in the battle for the Ancients and the trove of all-new powers that Aghanim’s magnanimity has bestowed upon us all.
Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium. Here are the full details:
- Adjustment period: December 17th, 2020 to January 6th, 2021
- According to the results of the “Community Map Vote” event in game, Normal Mode’s map has been adjusted from Vera to Mt. Dione (with classic settings)
- Christmas Daily Tasks
- Event period: December 17th, 2020 to January 6th, 2021
- During the event, participate in a Squad mode game round once a day to claim a “2020 Christmas Box”, open the gift box for random Christmas exclusive rewards including accessories, portraits, rare weapon skins, and more!
- Scene optimization
- Mt. Dione now supports the ray tracing graphics option
- The Adventurer Pass Bundle is now back in Store, for just 1980 E-Points, unlock the S11 Adventurer Pass, 20 instant tier boosts, and 10 exclusive reward boxes!
- For those Adventurers that need to unlock their seasonal rewards fast. Instant Tier Boosts are back in stock, too! 1 Tier- 150EP, 10 Tiers- 1200EP, 20 Tiers- 2100EP
P.S. In the next week’s update, we will unlock a brand-new character called Miss Christmas, are you able to guess her look?
Thanks for playing,
ROE DEV Team
- Fixed a client crash related to inspecting the same item twice
- Fixed the Strange Count Transfer Tool not being able to transfer stats between Mad Milk and Mutated Milk
- Fixed the equip_region for Pebbles the Penguin
- Fixed not being able to use Taunt: The Table Tantrum Unusualifer on Taunt: The Boiling Point
- Updated Taunt: The Pooped Deck to fix some sounds
- Updated the localization files
- Updated ctf_snowfall_final
- Fixed an issue some players were having with candy cane textures
- Updated the lighting
- Updated pl_wutville_event
- The Smissmas trees are now properly colliding with mercs and ordinance
- The larger first BLU spawn as been re-zoned for proper class changes and no more Engineer shenanigans
- Wooden crates and furniture from the 2Fort division has had the minimum DirectX levels restored and should now be visible to mercs
- Clipping of ledges and outcroppings around the Control Points has been installed to keep the merc’s boots on the ground
- The train tunnels will no longer allow for early escape
2020 is drawing to a close, but there’s still time for one more big content drop with Season 10’s first patch, Update 10.1.
Dive into a new kind of Battleground with Haven, a small urban industrial island with something far deadlier on its streets than Survivors like you. With the Pillar Scout Helicopter and Tactical Truck seeking you out on the streets and Guards and Commanders protecting valuable equipment in the buildings, you’ll have to use the Emergency Parachute to navigate from rooftops to alleys, and weave through tunnels and buildings to stay a step ahead. Making it through the night on the streets of Haven means following one simple manta; Hide, Seek, Survive.
The start of this update means that Ranked Season 10 has begun as well! This season brings some updates to how RP is calculated along with sweet new exclusive rewards for your performance. You can check out the new rewards in the patch notes.
Survivor Pass: Breakthrough pulls awesome new looks right from PUBG lore, offering you duds from the Sanhok Four and Pillar’s elite mercenary squad. There’s plenty of great Haven-themed skins to unlock along with G-Coin and other bonuses, so pick up the Pass and start earning your rewards!
There’s plenty more in Update 10.1, including Preset Costume Slots, a new Medal Mastery system, visual updates to Sanhok, custom Team Deathmatch loadouts, and more. You can check out the Update 10.1 Patch Notes for full details. For now, Grab that Emergency Chute and initiate that deadly game of Hide and Seek to Survive the night in Haven.
The Cayo Perico Heist is the largest and most ambitious Grand Theft Auto Online adventure to date. Playable from start to finish either as a lone operator or with up to three other players, discover dozens of ways to infiltrate and heist a brand-new location for the ultimate score. Your journey begins with an introduction to a new contact found at the Los Santos nightlife scene’s latest attraction…
MEET AT THE MUSIC LOCKER
If you are bound to meet anyone in The Music Locker’s uber-exclusive VIP section, it is Miguel Madrazo, club-rat son of Martin and Patricia and heir to the family’s empire. As he is prone to telling anyone within shouting distance, Miguel would do anything to defend the family’s “brand.”
It appears the Madrazo crime family is having some disagreements with El Rubio, so they’re looking for someone experienced to raid his near-impenetrable fortress, outmaneuver high-priced guards and high-tech security, and make off with some important files.
THE ISLAND OF CAYO PERICO
El Rubio prefers to hide out on Cayo Perico, his heavily fortified private party island, far away from the friendly and familiar confines of Los Santos. With all the constant beach-side raving and free-flowing drugs from the nearby crops, the island would look like a trendy resort-turned-festival, were it not for the paid henchmen standing around holding assault rifles.
Miguel has a seat on a private jet filled with DJs bound for Cayo Perico – this is your chance to infiltrate and scope out one of the most secure strongholds money can buy. Once there, slink away from the party to locate the compound where the files are stored. While you’re avoiding armed guards and security cameras, make note of any weaknesses like hidden entrances, exit points or other security flaws that may come in handy later on. Keep a low profile and gather as much information as you can to increase your chances of success when the time comes.
TAKING DOWN EL RUBIO
Unlike previous Heists, there is no specific style when it comes to approaching Cayo Perico. Once you’ve gathered the necessary gear, you can choose to complete as much (or as little) set-up and planning as you want – though be warned that these decisions will, in turn, affect the way the action unfolds. If you want to call in an airstrike or use a cutting torch to burn through steel beams, for example, you would be well advised to put the time in beforehand.
Once all the groundwork is laid down, you can nail down your final details before approaching Cayo Perico. These choices include how you infiltrate and escape the island, your weapons loadouts, air support, and even the operation’s time of day. As a result, no two approaches are alike on subsequent playthroughs. And repeat visits will allow you to heist valuable artifacts and other valuables as they become available.
There is also a load of extra opportunities you can use to play to your advantage, such as breaking into storage lockups to raid hidden stashes of cash and contraband to bolster your bottom-line and fatten up your take. These chances and the tools necessary to complete them will rarely be found in the same place twice – some are only accessible when playing with multiple players, so joining up with friends is very much encouraged.
The Cayo Perico Heist is the first Heist that is playable completely solo from start to finish. Take on stealth recon, high octane shootouts and the epic score alone or team up with a Heist crew for extra support. Crack and take down the island of Cayo Perico any way you like.
THE KOSATKA SUBMARINE
What better headquarters for plotting the elaborate offshore raid on a private tropical island than a decommissioned nuclear submarine? Manned by Pavel, a former Soviet helmsman driven half-insane by his time spent under the waves, the Kosatka has everything you might need to plot a successful landing, including a bridge with a Heist Planning Screen; personal quarters for outfit changes; a mess hall, a brig, torpedo defenses, plus options to install a Mk II Weapons Workshop and Guided Missiles, and a Moon Pool that allows you to store vehicles like the new Sparrow helicopter and Kraken Avisa submersible to use however you see fit.
The Kosatka is navigable around the shores of Southern San Andreas, and with so many smugglers trafficking goods across the sea, there’s always cargo falling overboard. The optional Sonar Station can help find Hidden Caches strewn about the ocean floor for additional rewards. Don’t feel guilty about stealing contraband… feel smug about cleaning the ocean floor instead.
The Music Locker is kicking things off proper with Moodymann headlining as the club’s debut resident DJ. Your connections in the hospitality industry may request assistance in making Moodymann’s stay in Los Santos as memorable as possible. If you take on this responsibility, you’re sure to be well compensated. Keep an eye on The Music Locker, the party continues to expand next week with new Resident DJs along with new missions for each.
Along with the new party venues, the Cayo Perico Heist update brings with it new radio stations: K.U.L.T. 99.1 FM, hosted by Julian Casablancas. Plus, Gilles Peterson and Flying Lotus have curated playlist updates for Worldwide FM and FlyLo FM, respectively.
Drivers in the Mirror Park area of Los Santos, meanwhile, might hear rogue transmissions from Joy Orbison’s pirate radio project, Still Slipping Los Santos. If you do, do not touch that dial. Keep an eye (and ear) out for busted radio antennae around the city that you can repair to help bring Still Slipping Los Santos to the masses.
Everyone who jumps in to play this week will receive the Yellow Still Slipping Tee to telegraph their good music taste to all.
Civilist & MISBHV
Los Santos has always been an iconic hub for fashion, from the high-end designer style in Rockford Hills to the streetwear in Mirror Park. Clothing stores are being hit with brand new labels Civilist and MISBHV this week for ravers and criminals alike.
NEW WEAPONS, VEHICLES AND MORE
Beyond the Kosatka submarine and the vehicles available for its Moon Pool, there’s also a range of new vehicle inventory available to Los Santos residents, including:
- Annihilator (Stealth)
- RO-86 Alkonost
- Pegassi Toreador
- Vapid Winky
- Kurtz 31 Patrol Boat
- Shitzu Longfin
And thanks to the GTA Online community successfully walking away with over GTA$1 Trillion dollars in Heist takes during The Heist Challenge, GTA Online players will receive a free Dinka Veto Classic go-kart as a gift between Friday, December 18th and Sunday, December 20th. Be sure to log in and play to claim it this weekend to get yours.
There are also new and powerful weapons, including a bullpup-style Military Rifle available from Ammu-Nation. You can also recover a high-powered Combat Shotgun while taking down the Heist Finale, which unlocks it in Ammu-Nation to add to your arsenal.
Rumor has it, El Rubio’s got a special pistol that’s as deadly as it is decadent. Rumor also has it, no one knows where on Cayo Perico he keeps it locked away…
Make sure to keep up with the Rockstar Newswire for all the latest and greatest in GTA Online, as we will be rolling out more updates, music, vehicles, holiday events and so much more over the coming weeks.
Check Rockstar Support for details and limitations.
Hello, PUBG esports fans!
The PUBG GLOBAL INVITATIONAL.S, our upcoming 8 week global tournament with a minimum prize pool of 3.5 Million USD, begins soon!
32 teams invited to PGI.S will compete for the base prize money, along with any additional money allocated from the PGI.S Pick’em Challenge.
Today, we’re excited to announce the 32 teams we’ve extended an invitation to! These teams hail from all around the world, including Europe, China, Southeast Asia, North America, Latin America, South Korea, Japan, and Chinese Taipei.
Each team has been carefully selected after reviewing their 2020 performance and overall career in PUBG Esports.
Please join us in welcoming our 32 PGI.S participants!
EU – Digital Athletics, ENCE, FaZe Clan, Natus Vincere, Team Liquid, TSM, Virtus.pro
China – Four Angry Men, INFANTRY, Multi Circle Gaming, Petrichor Road, Tianba esports, Triumphant Song Gaming
Southeast Asia – Attack All Around, Buriram United Esports, Daytrade Gaming, DivisionX Gaming, LG Divine
North America – Oath, Shoot To Kill, Soniqs, Zenith Esports
Republic of Korea – Afreeca Freecs, DAMWON Gaming, Gen.G, T1
Japan – DetonatioN Gaming White, ELEMENT.36 JAPAN
Chinese Taipei – Global Esports Xsset, K7 Esports
Latin America – FURIA Esports, META GAMING
- Fixed the Spy’s arms not cloaking
- Updated Taunt: Spin-to-Win to fix an animation timing issue
- Updated Taunt: The Pooped Deck with missing animations and sounds
- Updated the equip_region for The Cammy Jammies
- Updated the localization files
Ever since PUBG’s Early Access back in March 2017, we’ve worked to improve all aspects of the game. One focus over the years has been the game’s sound, a key part of making the Battlegrounds feel as real as possible, while giving you the information you need to take home the chicken.
As we continued to make changes, some players found that our new sounds, while more realistic to the weapon’s sound in the real world, were not the sounds that they had come to know and love for PUBG. With our focus on realism, we were hesitant to simply revert the changes and instead looked for ways to improve the newer sounds.
Despite our efforts however, there was still a significant number of players who preferred the old sounds. We’ve been discussing how best to address this problem so that we can achieve our creative vision of realism while also listening to some of our most dedicated players. Here is what we’ve come up with:
- A new menu will be added to the game settings that gives an option to choose between the old and new sounds for specific weapons.
- Four weapons, the M249, M416, SKS and Kar98k, can be adjusted. (The UMP is not included as its sound was replaced due to an ammo change.)
- We’re looking to have this ready for the February 2021 update, as we still need some time to develop, optimize, and verify the system.
We thank you for your patience as we explored our options with these sounds. Now that we have a solution decided upon, we’ll work towards getting it ready for you as soon as possible through our normal development process.
Sound is a very important part of PUBG and we’ll continue to do our best to provide a more enjoyable and seamless sound experience.
James Park, PUBG Sound Team
Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium. Here are the full details:
- Event period: December 10th, 2020 to January 6th, 2021
- Event details:
- On December 10th, we’re launching our first Community Map Vote event, players can vote between Europa Island, Mt. Dione, and Vera. Voting will last for a week, and the map with the most votes will become the main map of the game (Normal Mode) from December 17, 2020 to January 6, 2021
- The voting UI can be found in the game lobby’s “Event Center”, each vote costs 100 coins, and each account can cast up to 20 votes per day (votes reset at 12AM PDT / 8AM UTC)
- After each vote, players will get a “Vote Participation Box”, open it for random rewards include exclusive timed Weapon Skins, E-Points, Coins, Experience, and more
- Please note: The 100 coin cost per vote refers to the credits earned by playing the game, not E-Points which is purchased with real-life money
- Heroic Challenges are back! Complete those challenges for exclusive rewards including portraits, accessories, and Adventurer Character Styles!
Thanks for playing,
ROE DEV Team