Slivers of the Mad Moon cast their waning light across the land. A dormant beast stirs in his cave, a powerful hunger overcoming the arcane tendrils that bind him in his hibernation. We once celebrated his taste for sweets and the blood spilled in his honor by both Radiant and Dire. But that was quite long ago. Yet he stirs. Could it be? Yes! Now comes the season of Roshan! And with him comes an all-new Halloween game mode, rewards upon rewards, gobs of candy to steal and a heaping new treasure for one and all. Lo, it’s Diretide.
Featuring a new version of the Diretide game mode, collect and steal candy from your enemies, while keeping Roshan at bay. The best-of-5 fast-paced brawl will be available for everyone to play until December 22nd. For the duration of the event, Diretide and Dota games you play will reward you with Diretide Points. Every 100 Diretide Points collected, you’ll receive one of over 75 unique rewards including exclusive sets, couriers, wards, a Chest of the Diretide, a Pumpkin Head equippable by any hero, ghostly costumes for your heroes and your courier, an alternate in-game art style global item, chat wheel lines, sprays, MMR Double down tokens and more!
Diretide is not the only thing that is back from the past this year: The Hallowed Chest of the Diretide, with more than 60 items among 5 tiers, including Immortals and Emblems, reintroduces the Chest and Key system. Similar to Dota chests from 2013 and CSGO, the Chest of the Diretide drops as a reward for playing and is opened with a key purchasable on the store. Both the Chest and its contents are immediately marketable and can be purchased and sold on the Marketplace directly from inside the client. Additionally, we are introducing a Trade Up system that allows you to turn 10 items of a tier into a random item of a tier higher. Don’t have 10 items of the same tier? We will help you automatically fill the empty slots with the cheapest items from the marketplace so you can find the best bargains and turn them into more valuable items. Like CSGO crates as well, the odds of tier 1 to tier 4 are 1:5 compared to the tier immediately below. The odds for the cosmically rare emblems are 1:100000, like previous emblems.
Find more details on the Diretide Website
- Updated item schema with community fixes from Andrés S. (rabscootle)
- Updated/Added some tournament medals
- Updated the localization files
- Updated pl_bloodwater
- Fixed a Minify spell exploit at point A
- Removed the Horseless Headless Horsemann from the map
- Updated the underworld to give a rare spell when escaping
Hello PUBG Esports fans!
Pick’em Challenge is back with the PUBG Continental Series 3 (PCS3)!
11am on Oct. 28, 2020 – 5pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
ConsoleAfter the maintenance on Oct. 29, 2020 KST – 5pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
PC11am on Oct. 28, 2020 – 6pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
ConsoleAfter the maintenance on Oct. 29, 2020 – 6pm on Nov. 19, 2020 KST
PC & ConsoleNov. 24 – 11am on Dec. 9, 2020 KST
Twenty-five percent of the revenue from PCS3 items will be equally distributed among the four regional events. Exactly 12.5% of the 25% will go to the prize pool, and the other 12.5% will be allocated evenly to all participating teams.
Starting with PCS3, the Esports Shop is reopening as an in-game space for PUBG Esports fans. You can use the shop and claim the final rewards and items from the Pick’Em Challenge with Esports Points. You can earn EPs by winning Pick’Em Challenge games or watching PCS3 live streaming.
There are two types of Pick’Em Challenges for PCS3, and you can earn EPs by participating in the event.
1. PICK THE WINNER
In the main game of the Pick’Em Challenge, you predict the champion of each region with one voting coupon per region.
- PCS3 Tagged Out – AKM + one voting coupon
- PCS3 Smoke Stacked – SKS + one voting coupon
- PCS3 Golden Flurry – VSS + one voting coupon
- PCS3 Tagged Out – UAZ + one voting coupon
- PCS3 EMOTE + one voting coupon
- PCS3 OUTFIT set + one voting coupon
- PCS3 ALL-IN-ONE set + five voting coupon
- PCS3 WEAPON set + three voting coupon
If you win the game to predict the champions, you will get 100,000 EPs that can be used at the Esports Shop in each region. For example, if you successfully predict the champion of one region, you will be awarded 100,000 EPs, and if you predict the champion of all regions, you can get a total of 400,000 EPs. You cannot vote for the same team twice, and you can only vote once for each team.
2. TEAM FACEOFF
The second game that lets you rack up EPs is the Team Faceoff, and you’ll win EP for each winner you select between which of two teams will rank higher in the tournament.
Team Faceoff can be played for FREE, no voting coupons required! If you successfully predict the winning teams, you will get EPs based on the winning team’s final percentage of votes.
More chances to get additional voting coupons and EPs for FREE.
- Obtaining EPs for free on Twitch
There will be Twitch Drops and Quizzes during PCS3 live streaming on PCS3 Twitch broadcast channels, and you can acquire more EPs while watching.
For more information including event details, account linking, and acquired EPs status, check out the event page below.
Twitch Drops & Quiz Event page: https://event.pubgesports.com
In order to get rewards, you need to link Twitch, Steam(or Console platforms), and PUBG Account each other.
*How to link accounts*
- Click here to create/sign in PUBG account
- Link Twitch and Steam(or Console platforms) accounts in Platform page.
With Twitch Drops, you can get up to 30,000EPs based on your watching time.
Twitch Live Quiz
In PUBG official Twitch channels listed below, live quizzes will be generated randomly during live streamings.
You can get EPs based on the highest EPs you get from regions.
For more information about obtaining voting coupons and EPs for free on Twitch, please Click Here to check out everything!
Obtaining a voting coupon for free by watching the tournament in select regions:
You can also get a voting coupon while watching PCS3 live broadcasts.
A unique code for a voting coupon will be displayed during the broadcast, and people who quickly type in the code on the ”ADD EVENT CODE” section of the Pick’Em Challenge event tab or Store in-game will each receive a voting coupon on a first come-first served basis. You can only obtain one voting coupon per account through this event.
For Console players, we will announce the details soon of how to acquire your codes.
Where can I vote?
Go to the Esports Tab > Pick’Em Challenge Event Tab in-game to cast a vote.
Where can I see the status of voting coupons I own?
Go to the Esports Tab > Pick’Em Challenge Event Tab to see the status of the voting coupons you own.
What happens if I get a refund after I have already voted?
Once you refund the item after you have already voted, the vote will be invalid.
What happens if I have the voting coupon, but the voting period has ended?
If the voting period has ended, you cannot vote anymore. The voting coupon will disappear as soon as the Pick’Em Challenge period ends.
Can I vote again for the same team?
You can only vote once for each team. If you have many voting coupons, you may vote for other teams as well.
What do I get as a reward?
If you successfully predict the champion in the two types of Pick’Em Challenge games introduced above, you will earn Esports Points (EP). With the EPs obtained, you can obtain the final reward of the Pick’Em Challenge under PCS3 at the Esports Shop.
When do I get the Esports Points (EP)?
The EP is provided starting from Nov. 23, 2020 (KST) after PCS3 ends. You can use the points at the shops until 11 am on Dec. 9, 2020 (KST). If you don’t get them, please contact the Support team for further inquiries.
Will I continue to have the EPs even if I don’t use all of the points that I gained from this Pick’Em Challenge?
The EP you obtained from the Pick’Em Challenge under the PCS3 will remain until 11am on Dec. 9, 2020 and it will disappear after that.
Can I trade the items that I purchased in the in-game Store at the Steam store?
The purchased items from Store can not be traded at the Steam Community Market
Can I trade the items that I acquired with EP in Esports Shop at the Steam store?
The acquired items with EP in Esports Shop(listed below) can be traded at the Steam Community Market after Dec. 16, 2020 KST.
- PCS3 Blue Bullion – SLR
- PCS3 Tagged Out – M24
- PCS3 Tagged Out Parachute
- PCS3 Smoke Stacked – Helmet (Level 3)
- PCS3 Golden Flurry Backpack (Level 3)
How can I get a Twitch Drop and Quiz Rewards?
In order to get rewards, you need to link Twitch, Steam(Or Console platforms), and PUBG Account each other.
*How to link accounts*
Click here to create/sign in PUBG account
Link Twitch and Steam accounts in Platform page.
When can I get rewards acquiring from Twitch Drops?
If you linked accounts, obtained EPs from Twitch Drops will automatically be getting into the PUBG account that you’ve linked, and you can check the reward details by clicking [Drops] among the information on the top right of the Twitch account.
What is the criteria of getting rewards from Twitch Drops?
With Twitch Drops, you can get up to 30,000EPs and based on how much you watched PCS3 live streaming on Twitch .
Q. When can I get rewards acquiring from Twitch Live Quiz?
A. Earned EPs through the Twitch Quiz will be provided after PCS3 ends. If you don’t get them, please contact the Support team for further inquiries.
What is the criteria of getting rewards from Twitch Live Quiz?
You can get EPs based on the highest EPs you get from regions.
For example, if you get 8,000 EP in NA, 5,000 EP in Europe, 10,000 EP in APAC, and 15,000EP in ASIA, you will get 15,000EP which is the highest points you earned. You will not get the cumulative amount of EP, only the highest region’s amount.
For more information including event details, account linking, and acquired EPs status can be found on the event page below.
Twitch Drops & Quiz Event page: https://event.pubgesports.com
Which Twitch channels would activate Drops and cumulate my watching time? PUBG Twitch channels listed below will activate Drops.https://www.twitch.tv/pubg
Which Twitch channel would activate Live Quiz?
PUBG Official Global channel (https://www.twitch.tv/pubg) will activate Live Quiz.
Hello PUBG Esports fans!
The best PUBG teams across four regions are ready to rumble for the next global PUBG Esports competition. The PUBG CONTINENTAL SERIES 3(PCS3) is around the corner!
PCS3 will be held across four regions from November 5 to 22, including:
- Asia – China, Chinese Taipei, Japan, and Korea
- Asia Pacific (APAC) – Indonesia, Malaysia, Oceania, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam
- Europe: Europe West, Europe East, Middle East & Africa
- North America
While the total combined prize pool for these regional tournaments is $800,000, each tournament will have a prize pool of $200,000. Plus, 25% of all PCS3 sales items profits will be applied to the additional prize pool.
The PCS3 prize pool consists of:
- $200,000 prize pool for each region.
- 25% of PCS2 item profits sales will be distributed back to pro teams across the four regions: 12.5% of the profits will be added to each of the regional prize pools, and 12.5% will be distributed equally amongst the participating teams.
Let’s check out PCS3 Finalists across all four regions and schedules!
PCS3 ASIA Schedules
- Week 1: 11/5-6 @ 7pm KST / 5pm ICT / 2am PST / 11am CET
- Week 2: 11/12-13, @ 7pm KST / 5pm ICT / 2am PST / 11am CET
- Week 3: 11/19-20, @ 7pm KST / 5pm ICT / 2am PST / 11am CET
PCS3 ASIA Participating Teams
Four Angry Man, Multi Circle Gaming, Newhappy, Infantry, Petrichor Road, Tianba
Global Esports Xsset, K7 Esports
Detonation Gaming White, Sunsister
Afreeca Freecs, Gen.G, Griffin, OGN Entus, OP.GG Sports, VRLU Ghibli
PCS3 NORTH AMERICA Schedules
- Week 1: 11/5-6 @ 4pm PST / 11/6-7 @ 1am CET / 9am KST / 7am ICT
- Week 2: 11/12-13 @ 4pm PST / 11/13-14 @ 1am CET / 9am KST / 7am ICT
- Week 3: 11/19-20 @ 4pm PST / 11/20-21 @ 1am CET / 9am KST / 7am ICT
PCS3 NORTH AMERICA Participating Teams
- Any Trolls In Chat, Comets, Dodge, Duel, Fabled, Guadalajara Gascans, Houston Hardshifts, Illusion, Oath Gaming, One Eye Open, Shoot To Kill, Soniqs, Tactical8, Team Veritas, The Rumblers, Zenith Esports
PCS3 APAC Schedules
- Week 1: 11/7-8 @ 5pm ICT / 2am PST / 11am CET / 7pm KST
- Week 2: 11/14-15 @ 5pm ICT / 2am PST / 11am CET / 7pm KST
- Week 3: 11/21-22 @ 5pm ICT / 2am PST / 11am CET / 7pm KST
PCS3 APAC Participating Teams
From The Future, Victim Rise
Team Ferox, Fury
Battle Arena Elites
Buriram United Esports, Daytrade Gaming, Magic Esport, Sharper Esport, Purple Mood E-Sport
Cerberus Esports, DivisionX Gaming, LG Divine, Unicorn Cyber Danang, Hydra Gaming
PCS3 EUROPE Schedules
- Week 1: 11/7-8 @ 7pm CET / 10am PST / 11/8-9 @ 1am ICT / 3am KST
- Week 2: 11/14-15 @ 7pm CET / 10am PST / 11/15-16 @ 1am ICT / 3am KST
- Week 3: 11/21-22 @ 7pm CET / 10am PST / 11/22-23 @ 1am ICT / 3am KST
PCS3 EUROPE Participating Teams
- Bystanders, Digital Athletics, ENCE, Etiget Esports, FaZe Clan, Natus Vincere, Northern Lights, Omaken Sports, PinkPony, Redline, Saunabois, shiftW, Team Liquid, Tornado Energy, TSM, WinStreak
- Fixed remote code exploit in Chromium Embedded Framework freetype library (CVE-2020-15999)
Remote Play Together
- Fixed inviting more than one player to a game
- Improved support for games using Windows raw input APIs
Unity games using the Rewired plugin should upgrade to the latest release, version 188.8.131.52.
- Fixed Proton 5.13 on systems that do not define XDG_RUNTIME_DIR (steam-runtime#284)
- Fixed Proton 5.13 ‘Force Exit’
- Fixed Proton 5.13 sub-dependencies download bug happening on first install
- soldier runtime 0.20201022.0:
- Fixed libtheora performance problem (misconfiguration)
- libcapsule: fixed start failures caused by leftover NVIDIA driver pieces (steam-runtime#282 steam-runtime#275)
- steam-runtime-tools: pick the correct DISPLAY and XAUTHORITY, fixes Gnome+Wayland and related problems (steam-runtime#283)
- scout runtime 0.20201022.1
– Fixed a long-standing ragdoll crash, caused by stale bone data after toggling addons that override common infected models.
– Fixed a crash when decoding bones.
– Fixed a mesh error when drawing the crosshair with colorblind mode active.
– Fixed a double-add of the client shadow manager restore function.
– Fixed mode-only addons sometimes getting removed on map load.
– Fixed some military sniper activity names.
– Changed crowbar and pitchfork to slash damage only.
– “AllowFallenSurvivorItem” can be called outside of mutations.
– Talker and survival updates.
Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium. Here are the full details:
- Added the [Real-time Ray-traced Global Illumination] graphics setting
- When enabled, [Real-time Ray-traced Global Illumination] will simulate real-life light propagation, which presents more realistic and detailed lighting and shadow effects
- [RTGI] hardware requirements:
- NVIDIA RTX series graphics cards can run RTGI at a higher framerate
- In non-NVIDIA RTX series graphics cards, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G and above models (such as 1070, 1080, etc.) can also run RTGI, but the framerate will be slightly lower
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 users can now enable the DX12 client
-ROE DEV Team
Chopper in to the mysterious highlands of Paramo, a new 3×3 map featuring our first dynamic map, active lava flows from the nearby volcano, and plenty of new ways to play! Grab your squad and take on the new map in TPP OR FPP!
With Season 9 also comes a brand new Ranked Season with the much-requested Solo Ranked Mode! Now, you can drop into the Ranked Battlegrounds and test your skills against solo opponents and you climb the ladder to glory.
We’re also starting this season with a new weapon balance pass to tone down the Beryl and SLR a bit and are implementing a new way for you make purchases in the game. G-Coin is PUBG’s new currency and is meant to give you and us more options around purchases. You’ll receive bonus G-Coin for buying bigger bundles and can now also receive it as a reward.
Speaking of rewards, Survivor Pass: Highlands has the gear you need to take on Paramo in style! This pass will be shorter than previous ones, but now features G-Coin in some rewards, letting you save up a bit towards your next pass or whatever else you want! Pick up Survivor Pass: Highlands today and get leveling!
For full details on Update 9.1, you can check out our patch notes. For now, grab your squad and drop into the highlands!
- Fix videos failing to switch to fullscreen on Windows after a monitor connection/disconnection
- Fix Steam overlay causing crash at startup of certain OpenGL games
- Fixed bug causing SteamNetworkingMessages() to always return NULL
- Fix bug causing some Windows laptops to fail to connect with certificate errors.
The Fall Season is upon us and we’re excited to announce updates to Dota Plus and Guilds. The Season begins today and it will run through the beginning of December, 2020.
Autumnal Treasure 2020
Dota Plus members can now purchase a new treasure with shards. This treasure features 12 community-created sets for Nyx Assassin, Leshrac, Medusa, Vengeful Spirit, Weaver, Clockwerk, Faceless Void, Doom, Sven, Axe, Crystal Maiden, and Tusk. It also includes the re-introduction of Ethereal and Prismatic gems, with the very rare Blazing Hatchling courier coming pre-equipped with a random one of each.
Our plan right now is to have a new seasonal treasure available for purchase with shards every 3 months. The next treasure will be available on Dec 1st, and then again every 3 months after that. This will also align with seasonal quests and seasonal terrains.
Updates to Dota Plus
In addition to the existing ways to earn shards, Dota Plus members can also earn up to 57,850 shards from a new season of quests for Fall 2020. These extra shards will give the currency you need to take advantage of the Seasonal Treasure.
Dota Plus members can now use the new Role Assistant hero grid arrangement. As the Dota community finds new and different ways for heroes to be played, the new Role Assistant automatically records the picks of every hero in Ranked Roles matchmaking and displays heroes in their most picked roles. This data is updated automatically to highlight the latest trends and is filterable by MMR rank.
Several features from the Battle Pass have also moved into Dota Plus:
- The Chat Wheel sound effects (e.g. Moo, Orchestra Hit) are now available by redeeming shards.
- The pull timers when holding ALT are now available to Dota Plus members.
- The post-game healing and gold breakdowns have now merged with the existing Dota Plus damage tab.
- The Battle Pass MVP feature is now available for all players, but Dota Plus customers can earn extra shards with a new Seasonal quest.
We’ve also bumped up the number of players allowed to be on the Avoid Players list from 16 to 25.
Shards for Everyone
We want all players to enjoy earning and spending Shards, so we have changed the currency to be available to all players rather than being Dota Plus exclusive.
While the most effective way to earn shards is to have Dota Plus, we’ve enabled the following subset of features to be available for all players:
- All players can now reach up to Hero Level 5 without a Dota Plus subscription. Only subscribers can reach Silver tier and above.
- All players can now use tipping for shards.
- All players can now earn the weekly shard reward for winning 3 matches. Non-subscribers earn 500 shards per week, while Dota Plus members earn 1000.
- The Dota Plus Rewards store has been renamed to the “Shard Shop”, and the premium hero sets, legacy hero sets, and tools are now purchasable by everyone. The Seasonal treasure, Chat Wheel sound effects and Hero Relics remain Dota Plus exclusive.
We reintroduced Guilds during the Battle Pass, and we were happy to see how many players participated in Guilds and shared their feedback with us. We are keeping the existing Guilds, but many of the rewards received only worked in the context of the Battle Pass. We’ve redesigned those features so that you can enjoy playing with your guild all the time.
Guilds no longer have a Guild Level – instead there is now a weekly leaderboard of guild points earned in a given region. Once a week, guild members will receive their new guild rank and can claim a reward of shards; Dota Plus members earn double the amount of shards. A Guild’s weekly leaderboard position also determines access to special perks that may change over time. The current set of perks is:
|0-24th Percentile||Bronze Tier|
250 Shards per week (500 for Dota Plus)
3 Guild Emoticons
500 Shards per week (1000 for Dota Plus)
3 Guild Sprays
Includes Silver Tier Emoticons
|75th Percentile or higher||
750 Shards per week (1500 for Dota Plus)
3 Caster Chat Wheels
Includes Silver Tier Emoticons and Gold Tier Sprays
At the end of the week, all existing guild points will decay by a percentage. This is so that new guilds have a chance to catch up to existing guilds; however, they’ll naturally have to work hard to catch up to the leaders! We want this feature to reward active and engaged guilds working together week-by-week to gain points – so with that in mind we’ll be monitoring and adjusting the weekly decay to achieve that goal.
Guild contracts now earn both guild points and shards. All players have access to one contract slot per day, and Dota Plus members have access to a second slot. Guild challenges are still completed in parties of 3+ guild members, and they earn guild points for leaderboard position. Playing a match while in a guild earns guild points, with bonuses for being in parties with your guildmates.
All players can participate in a guild, but only Dota Plus members can create them.
In the past we’ve seen a bunch of negative aspects to forcing everyone to reset their MMR at the same time. That has been part of our reluctance to continue with resetting every 6 months. However after we’ve expressed this reluctance recently, we’ve gotten a lot of feedback about how valuable they felt this functionality was to them, along with various suggestions to handling this topic.
For this season, we are going to try a new approach to MMR resets. We are making the MMR reset optional, and for those who want to participate, we instead spread it out so it doesn’t create too much volatility at the same time (ontop of the volatility that already exists when you enter calibration). We hope this will remove most of the downsides of MMR resets, and let the people that really want to do it be able to do so in a little bit more of a stable environment.
Upon logging in, you can go to Settings, and under the Account tab there is a new MMR Recalibration section. To prevent everyone from recalibrating at once, start-times will be spaced out evenly between October 22, 2020 and November 22, 2020 and can be activated anytime until the Season is over. Feel free to press the button the moment it’s available to you, never press it, or warm back up to competitive play before activating it.
The community has been wanting us to talk a bit more about things we are working on. There are a variety of reasons we don’t tend to get into those things until something is ready to release, because sometimes plans change, or an idea doesn’t develop into something solid, etc. Sometimes we also aren’t sure about dates yet, and don’t want to set up false expectations for either the scope for an update or to create disappointment if estimations are wrong.
That being said, we recognize that sometimes we need to balance that approach with the desire for some information to the community. So we’ll share more information on a few topics below.
First is with regards to new heroes. We know the community tends to expect new heroes in the fall each year (usually released around November sometime). We are currently aiming for end of November for a new hero release, followed by more that are spread throughout next year with the next one in the first quarter next year. Recently we’ve been thinking about trying an overall development approach of spreading out updates during the year, rather than only having most content and updates centered around The International. We are hoping a steady state of content will prove to be more engaging to users than the previous approaches.
Another area we’ve been doing work on recently is player behavior and toxicity. Some of that has been work we’ve been doing recently in public without patch notes, while some is upcoming stuff that is still in development. We’ve made improvements to our smurf detection systems, and as a result we’ve started separating new accounts from entering the pool of normal and new players. Smurf accounts are now much more likely to play with other smurfs only, this includes parties where only one player is a smurf. They are also likely to inherit any negative behavior scores of their alternate accounts, to limit their negative impact when playing. We’ve also done a few more improvements on making new accounts converge to their correct MMR faster, however there is still more to be done on that front. We have a couple of approaches to solve that which we are working on but they are in the research/experimental stage at this point.
We’ve also been ramping up our banning of booster accounts, as we’ve improved detections systems in recent months and gained more confidence in the ability to ban for it. In the past 30 days we’ve banned over 14000 accounts, and have set up systems to continually ban for boosting moving forward. This is an area however that needs constant work and improvements to not stagnate, and some of this will benefit from more advanced detection methods that are also in early research/experimental stages.
In terms of toxicity and game ruining behaviors from players, we are working on a new Overwatch style system, similar in some ways to that of CS:GO. We aren’t ready to share more information about this yet, but we will as soon as we are able. We are hoping to get this in the game as soon as possible.
Lastly, we’ve done some engine development that results in moderate performance improvements on multi-core CPU’s and will be bringing those to Dota. There’s still a bit of testing to do as it may result in some bugs, but we are aiming towards the next week or so for it. As you can expect, given the code changes required, the release could be a little bit spooky.
- Updated the Jupiter Jetpack to not hide the Pyro grenades
- Updated The Great Deflate achievement to include the Balloonicorpse
- Updated pl_hasslecastle
- Fixed more out-of-bounds exploits
- Improved clipping
- General improvements
- Updated koth_undergrove_event
- 3v3 participants will now be healed and extinguished upon entering a 3v3 portal, in addition to when the 3v3 begins and ends
- Reduced the delay after winning a 3v3 before players are teleported back to the overworld
- Fixed Wrap Assassin/Pomson 6000 projectiles not firing correctly in the indoor areas
- Polished clipping around the capture point
- Polished some textures on RED’s side
- Fixed several console errors that appeared upon map load
- Minor lighting fixes
Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you’ve created yourself.
Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium. Here are the full details:
- Pinnacle Challenges are back! Reward includes a FREE Season 11 Adventurer Pass, as well as E-Points, experience points, and an exclusive portrait!
- The Adventurer Pass Bundle is now back in Store, for just 1980 E-Points, unlock the S10 Adventurer Pass, 20 instant tier boosts, and 10 exclusive reward boxes!
- For those Adventurers that need to unlock their seasonal rewards fast. Instant Tier Boosts are back in stock, too! 1 Tier- 150EP, 10 Tiers- 1200EP, 20 Tiers- 2100EP
- Fixed an issue where a certain windows in Vera cannot be vaulted
-ROE DEV Team