If you’d like to learn more about the RMR events, visit our FAQ.
And with the 2021 RMR events fast approaching, it’s time to move on from last year’s results. All 2020 RMR sticker capsules are now on sale–if you’ve been waiting, now is a great time to take another look!
Hello PUBG Esports Fans!
For the majority of PUBG Esports so far, we’ve followed the Standard and Universal PUBG Esports Ruleset “S.U.P.E.R” with very few changes or deviations. During PGI.S, we adjusted the tournament format to place more importance on winning matches. Our overall goal with these changes was to bring back the intensity and accomplishment of being the last team standing, which has always been the heart of Battle Royale. We saw tons of excitement surrounding the Chicken Dinner focused matches and a new level of performance from our pro teams when they had a singular goal to focus on. With that in mind, we are making some changes to the winner decision method of our SUPER point system.
Here’s what will be changing in 2021:
Proposed SUPER Changes
- The winner of the match is the team who wins the Chicken Dinner
- The winning team of the Series will be determined by the number of Chicken Dinners won
- In the event of a tie, total kills earned during the series will be used as a tiebreaker
We want the Chicken Dinner to mean something again since currently the winner is not always clear due to complicated score tallying, and this new system will ensure that a winner is determined as a match concludes. The moment of excitement should be when the game is won, not when the scoreboard pops up. These changes will take effect when PCS4 begins in June, however some regional preliminary matches will use different systems in order to give teams more time to prepare for the change.
As with everything, we’d love to hear your feedback on the new system once PCS4 wraps up. The current point system has served us well for a long time and definitely has legitimacy as an esports scoring system, we’d just like to get to a point where playing PUBG and watching PUBG Esports both evoke the same feelings without having to learn the teams you’re watching have different goals than your squads do.
Thanks for all the love and support you’ve shown PUBG Esports, especially during this last, very difficult year due to the pandemic. Your passion and excitement have helped us continue to put out fun and competitive esports events despite all the difficulties.
Here’s to another great year of PUBG Esports and we’ll see you all at PCS4!
Be the leader of wobblers from ancient lands, spooky places, and fantasy worlds. Watch them fight in simulations made with the wobbliest physics system ever created, make your own wobblers in the unit creator and send your army off to fight your friends in multiplayer.
Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium. Here are the full details:
- Unlocked Cassio Kent- Gentleman, Gentleman Style A, Gentleman Style B
- Unlocked Casey Jones- Baseball Kid Style B, Thug Style A
- Unlocked Vivian- Siren Style B
- Introducing our brand new weapon skin supply box- Dragon Supply Box! Priced at 600 coins each, open for a random reward inside the box, rewards include an Epic M4A1 Skin, and Rare MP5, R700, Mosin, and AK47
Thanks for playing,
ROE DEV Team
What was the saying? Oh yes. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. You Survivors revel in your victories over each other and still have the gall to drag us into it. Well, no more. You’ve been a pox on us for far too long and the bock stops here. This time, the chickens are the top of the pecking order.
Don’t believe me? This is no eggaggeration. Just look at your precious game. We’re already here, clucking up your social profiles. Once my fowl plan hatches and every last one of you has been beaten, well… let’s just say it won’t be chicken on the menu.
But, if you dare to challenge my Henerals and their armies, look for the arcade cabinet in your precious menus, but be warned- this battle isn’t going to be over easy. You have until April 12th before your game is completely mine and if you think omletting you stop me, you’re sorely mistaken.
For I am PlayerOmnom and these are my Battlegrounds now.
Update 11.1 is here!
You’ve waited patiently to drop back into the highlands of Paramo and we’re excited to bring you brand new experiences there as well! In its sophomore run, Paramo is now part of the normal map rotation, meaning that all regular queues are available. We’ve also taken this time to tweak some map settings and lean in slightly more to Paramo’s randomized terrain.
While you’re out on the highlands, we’ve got several newly balanced weapons for you to try out. The Mini-14, VSS, and SCAR-L have all seen damage increases this season, so test out the new hardware on our next drop.
There’s also a fast new way to reach the safe zone on Erangel and Miramar. The Emergency Pickup attaches you and your squad to a high-altitude balloon, allowing a plane to scoop you up and carry you across the Battlegrounds. Parachute back down to the fight below when you’ve reached your destination and catch your enemies by surprise- just be careful while deploying. Giant flashy balloons don’t exactly scream “Nothing to see here.”
We’ve also revamped the PUBG ID system a bit, adding 10 new medals to Medal Mastery and giving you a couple slots to show them off on your ID. You can also now view your killfeed logs, try out new ways to add friends, and more. Check out the full patch notes here and we’ll see you on the Battlegrounds!
Today we are opening up Broken Fang Premier to everyone.
Broken Fang Premier, which introduces a pick/ban phase to the start of a competitive match, allows players to test their mettle across the entire Active Duty map pool. Pick and ban maps, choose your starting side, and work together to win 16 rounds.
Operation Broken Fang ends April 30th, so now’s the perfect time to queue for Broken Fang Premier with friends. And if you’re an Operation Pass holder, you have one month to complete missions, collect stars, and redeem rewards from the Operation Shop.
PUBG Anniversaries mean a lot to us. They’re a time to look back and be thankful for the success none of us expected and to thank all of you for the gift of that success. The fact that we have some of the best and most enthusiastic fans in the industry isn’t lost on us, so we try to make sure anniversaries are filled with fun ways to celebrate the reason we’re all here in the first place- YOU!
In addition to the events and contests going on, we wanted to spend some time putting together a short video about PUBG’s journey so far. It’s just another way for us to remember where we came from while looking at how far we’ve come along the way.
We hope you enjoy “PUBG: The Journey So Far” and Happy 4th Anniversary!
Welcome to the latest official patch notes for Ring of Elysium. Here are the full details:
Ring of Elysium’s live servers will go down for maintenance for approximately three hours at:
● Pacific Time: March 25th, 0:00-2:00
● UTC/GMT: March 25th, 7:00-10:00
During the maintenance period, the game will not be available and ongoing games will be interrupted directly. Please be sure to finish all matches before the above time to avoid any issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
● Adventurer Season 13 officially kicks off! Unlock the Adventure Pass for brand-new Adventurer Characters, play to rank up your Tiers, unlock more than 100 rewards, and earn up to 1500 E-Points back!
● The Adventurer Pass spans over the 10-week season and is a way for players to earn exclusive in-game rewards. By playing the game and ranking up the seasonal Adventurer Tiers, players will unlock various rewards, including:
○ E-points: The S13 Adventurer Pass rewards include a total of 1500 E-points! Players can spend 950 E-points to unlock the Pass and earn 1500 E-points back when they reach tier 97
○ Adventurer Characters (does not affect game balance)
■ There will be three Adventurer Characters in this season. All characters have a variety of unlockable styles, and will gradually unlock as the player’s Tier increases their Adventurer Pass
● Casey Jones (Base Character Preview)
● Vivian (Base Character Preview)
● Cassio Kent (Preview to be revealed)
○ Traversal equipment appearances
○ Lobby music
○ Loading screens
○ and more!
● The Pass is separated into two parts:
○ The Free Pass – all players can obtain rewards by ranking up their Adventurer Tiers without any payment
○ The Adventurer Pass, which is available for 950 E-Points. E-Points are a premium in-game currency obtained with real-world money via Steam payment (1000 E-Points is equivalent to $9.99 USD)
● As always, none of the rewards in the Adventurer Pass affects game balance, and all unlocked rewards stay forever
● Adventurer Pass owners will be able to claim a FREE supply box every day at the EP Store and get a random amount of coins, don’t forget to claim one every day!
● Adjustment period: March 25th to April 28th, 2021
● According to the results of the Community Map Vote event in game, Normal Mode’s map has been adjusted to Mt. Dione
● Changed each Monday and Tuesday’s mode to Grand Aventure
● Added two boxes in the “Coin Store”
○ S13 Weapon Skin Supply Box
■ Priced at 588 coins, open to claim a random reward inside the box, including S13 character-themed Epic weapon skins, accessory, vehicle appearance, and more
○ Daily Limit Supply Box
■ Priced at 888 coins, open to claim a random reward inside the box, including 3 sets of S13 character-themed traversal equipment appearances, 3 portraits, and Coin boosts
● Introducing “Supporter rewards”! Purchase any amount of E-Points during Season 13 to claim a supporter reward pack at the Event Center, rewards include an Epic “Little Devil” LVOA-C weapon skin, a portrait, and an accessory
● Added two new accessories
● Added support for the following graphics cards:
○ AMD: RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6800, RX 6700 XT, RX 6700, RX 6600 XT, RX 6600
○ NVIDIA: RTX 3060 Ti
● Added new language option: Japanese
● With the launch of Season 13, we have reset the leaderboards, player ratings, and all personal statistics. This will continue to happen at the start of every new season
● With the launch of Season 13, Battle Buddy relationships have been reset. Players are welcomed to continue recruiting new Battle Buddies in the new season to join your adventures
ROE DEV Team